About MeMy name is Tomás Summers Sandoval. I am a Chicano, a husband, a father of three, and, in my spare time, an asociate professor of Chicano/Latino Studies and History at Pomona College.
- India Brooklyn on Sandro de América is dead
- payday loans on ••Racism and the Murder of Marcelo Lucero
- Friday's Blue Special: Generation X News and Blog Roundup - Are You There God? It's Me, Generation X. on Ricardo Gonzalo Pedro Montalbán Merino (1920-2009)
- L.A. on That Mexican Smell
- jane on That Mexican Smell
Tag Archives: vietnam war
Forty-one years ago today, more than 20,000 Chicanos in East Los Angeles–women, men, and children–protested the war in Vietnam and violent effects it had begun to wield within their community. You see, though Chicanos represented only about 11% of the … Continue reading