About MeMy name is Tomás Summers Sandoval. I'm Chicano from southern Californian, a GenXer, and a fan of the Dodgers and Elvis. I am a husband, a father of three, and in my spare time I'm an asociate professor of Chicana/o~Latina/o Studies and History at Pomona College.
- India Brooklyn on Sandro de América is dead
- payday loans on ••Racism and the Murder of Marcelo Lucero
- Friday's Blue Special: Generation X News and Blog Roundup - Are You There God? It's Me, Generation X. on Ricardo Gonzalo Pedro Montalbán Merino (1920-2009)
- L.A. on That Mexican Smell
- jane on That Mexican Smell
Tag Archives: burt reynolds
In 1997, Burt Reynolds seemed on the verge of a credibility comeback with his performance as pornographer Jack Horner in Paul Thomas Anderson’s “Boogie Nights.” While that might be the closest Reynolds ever got to adult movies (no, “Deliverance” does … Continue reading