About MeMy name is Tomás Summers Sandoval. I am a Chicano, a husband, a father of three, and, in my spare time, an asociate professor of Chicano/Latino Studies and History at Pomona College.
- India Brooklyn on Sandro de América is dead
- payday loans on ••Racism and the Murder of Marcelo Lucero
- Friday's Blue Special: Generation X News and Blog Roundup - Are You There God? It's Me, Generation X. on Ricardo Gonzalo Pedro Montalbán Merino (1920-2009)
- L.A. on That Mexican Smell
- jane on That Mexican Smell
Tag Archives: agriculture
It’s time for your weekly “Hispanic Heritage Month” history lesson, something with a little more significance and less sponsorship than this. Plus, you get for free what hundreds of students have to pay a high-priced college for, and I don’t … Continue reading